- SocialMedia Marketing
- VIDEOSEO & Marketing
- ReputationManagement & Marketing
- Website Design & Optimization
Amplify Your Visibility Using Video Marketing
Using Videos in Viral Marketing
More and more advertisers are adopting online video marketing as broadband continues to rise and ad-serving technologies become more sophisticated. Online video marketing is really taking off. User’s attention can be captured and ads stand out from the crowd in an increasingly ad-cluttered online environment. It is true that video formats cost five to ten times more to serve than standard banners and they involve a lot more production and implementation work but they may well be worth all of that if they achieve greater response rates.
Where to use online video marketing if wishing to maximize its effect, is what advertisers must carefully consider. Video to be used on the Internet should be information and communication focused while video to be used on television should be focused on entertainment.
Like everything else, there are good ways and bad ways to use online video marketing. Right now most marketers are incorporating their audio-visual content into existing embedded ad formats like banners or over-content formats like pop-ups. Though this could reach a potentially large audience, viewers are likely to be less captivated and more annoyed by these disruptive and distracting placements.
Cached or streaming video on a specific destination site offers the best chance of interesting consumers in brand messages, but it is not likely to reach a large audience unless it generates a viral outcome.
Whatever you come up with, don’t forget to make it easy to open and distribute. File size is important, as is the media format. If you use software for online video marketing that not many people use, how will you get people to spread it like wildfire?
Also, if you’ve made a video the impact will be better if you send the clip as an attachment rather than stream it. It’s cheaper and, if you’re not hosting it, it’s more viral, too.read more
Your Reputation Can Brake or Make Your Success Online
Why Online Reputation Management is Essential to Your Business?
Wether you have an online or offline business you should be aware that pretty much everything you ever post online is there for anyone to see, forever. If that statement strikes fear in your heart, as it does most people, then it’s time to start managing your reputation now. While you can’t get rid of everything you have online about yourself or your business, you can get control of your image, manage it and improve it.
Be aware that even innocent comments made on someone else’s Facebook page can show up on search engines. Like a controversial page? Like a divisive picture? Everyone will know, regardless of your privacy settings if they happen to search for the right keywords. Once you realize that your online presence is actually your first impression today, you’ll realize the urgency of managing your online reputation now.
To start today managing your online reputation start with the following task.
- Separate Personal from Professional – It’s easier to manage your online reputation if you keep business and personal separate. It can be awkward and difficult to change after doing something one way for so long, but it is important that you do it. Simply create the separate social networks, and then invite the right people to join explaining to them what you are doing. Most people will totally get it and even follow what you are doing.
- Clean up your Mistakes — When possible, ask for erroneous or inappropriate information to be removed. Did someone snap a photo of you drinking a giant margarita at a private family function, post it on Facebook and tag you and everyone you know? If you do not want the picture out there, you have a right to ask that it be removed. Even Google has procedures to remove old information from Usenet groups.
- Monitor Online Activity — Set up a Google Alert on your name in its various forms, as well as certain keywords that you would like to command. Check this activity at least weekly so that you can know what the buzz is about you, your products and / or services. By setting up the alerts, you will be able to circumvent, remove, or cover up information that you’d rather not be seen on public.
- Think Twice before Posting — Starting today, give every word, video, picture, or comment you post a second thought before posting. It’s time to realize that the days of imagined privacy on the Internet are over. Therefore, it’s important not to say anything on the online, that you would not say to your family dinner, or in a business meeting. If you’d be embarrassed if certain people knew, don’t say it, share it, or comment on it.
- Build your Brand — You can cover up a lot of information you’d rather not be public by creating new content that builds your brand. Try writing a new blog post for 30 days and a new article for article marketing sites for 30 days that focus on the keywords that you want to show up when people search for you. By building your brand in this manner the other less relevant, though titillating, information will be covered.
- Use Privacy Settings — Every social media group has privacy settings of some kind. It is important to learn how to use them, and be aware of their limitations. Just because your Facebook page is set up that certain things you say are only shown to friends, does not mean it won’t show up on a search result if you made a comment on a page that does not have such settings.
6 Effective SEO Steps to Follow
You can successfully launch your business online and receive significant amount of traffic if you will follow the 6 critical steps of SEO or search engine optimization.
Here are the 6 Steps that you must follow:
Market Research – doing a market research about the product or services is critical to your success online. You need to know if there’s enough demand for the product or services your are planning to launch. You need to know your competition, their website ranking, where they are linking to, and the keywords they are using on their website title and description. It’s very important to analyze their strength and weakness to learn if there is space for you and how you can beat them.
Build a Website – research for the best keyword sets that has significant amount of traffic and use it as your domain name. Exact set of keywords on your domain name can increase the possibility of your website being index right away. We highly recommend WordPress software CMS for building your website. They have thousands of tools or plugin that you can use to build a massive contents, social engagement and ultimately traffic to your website.
On Page Optimization – you need to make sure that you are using the best keyword sets on your title tag, meta description and meta keywords. Every piece of your contents must be properly optimize for search engine.
Off Page Content Optimization - content creation is vital for your online visibility. Your contents such as articles, video, images, press release blog bost, podcast must contain the keywords you want to be found for.
Link Building – link building includes directory listing, adding social media profile, posting articles to article directories, submitting videos to video sites and social media sites, submitting press release and other content syndication websites.
Tracking – the only way to know if your contents are being consumed online and bringing you traffic is using search analytic such as Google Analytics. If your website is built with wordpress there’s a plugin for that will track where clicks are coming from and how much traffic you’re receiving each day.read more